Hi I am Jev 👋
I enjoy connecting to other human beings on the path of life, through entrepreneurship.
A quick snapshot
- Previously I co-founded Mining Union, a simplified cryptocurrency mining service. Currently working on www.meetrad.com, an enterprise software vendor providing low-code solutions based on the Mendix App Platform.
- A key driver of my life is time and people. Life is short, so I filter bullshit and do things with people that matter.
- My intense focus is on the development of human-like applications.
My life started in August 1990, in Vilnius, Lithuania, then moved to the UK at the age of 17, to study Creative Music Technology at the Cambridge School of Art - Anglia Ruskin University (ARU). In 2012, I started my career, working at First Baltic Channel in the news production team and later at Booking.com in the customer support team. In 2015 I co-founded my first business, Mining Union, a simplified cryptocurrency mining service. At the end of 2016, 6 March, I moved to the Netherlands, and have been living there ever since. I’m a proud husband of Ksenija Rudskaja.
Three to five year vision
My goal is to receive the European Business of the year award. The European Business Awards is one of the most prestigious accolades a company can receive. The Awards exist because business has a key role to play in tackling the major issues faced by Europe, world conflict and widespread poverty. The Award will go to the outstanding company that has best demonstrated exceptional financial returns, strong growth and innovation strategies, and market leadership in its sector. Judges will be looking for evidence of clear leadership, inventiveness, ethical credentials, good stakeholder relationships with all groups and effective future planning balanced by the flexibility to deliver consistent results in challenging and dynamic market conditions.
One- to two-year goals and objectives
My 1-2 years goal is to become a Certified Mendix Expert Developer.
I am accountable for
Mendix Advanced Certificate
Mendix Expert Certificate
European Business Award
- Say no to almost everything
- GTD is important
- Meditate regularly
- Sport is a necessity
- Always do your own research
- Business results reflect the personal beliefs of the team, especially those of the leaders.
- Be impeccable with your word
- Take nothing personally
- Assume nothing
- Always do your best
- Take risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will learn to be wise
- Focus attention to a single task
- Study on demand
- Series of small steps create big results
- To have good relationships with my wife, family and friends
- To live in a good physical and mental condition until 146 years
- To be self-aware and enlightened
- To be a human with purpose, vision and goals
- To create multinational corporation
- To travel across the world 4 - 12 times per year
- To earn passive income from 10000 EUR per month
“When performance is measured, performance improves. When performance is measured and reported back, the rate of improvement accelerates.” — Pearson’s Law
Accountability is about getting results in your life.
Key systems: UYB, GTD, TM and Habitica.